– Size: height 40cm, width: 35cm, depth: 7cm
– Shoulder strap length: 55cm
– Zippered compartment
– Two inside pockets for cell phone and co. An inside pocket with zipper and an open pocket
– Material: outside 100% cork (rustic wood cork pattern), inside: 63% polyurethane, 24% polyester, 13% cotton
– Lining made of 35% cotton and 65% polyester
The material cork
The material cork is coming from the bark of the cork oak. We chose cork textile as a vegan leather alternative. Cork textile feels velvety soft. The textile is haptically comparable to suede leather. The natural grain of the cork bark makes each model unique. Cork textile is also water-repellent, odorless, anti-allergic and easy to care for.
Cork textile is made from the bark of the cork oak and is therefore not a synthetic material. Accordingly, changes can naturally occur. Slight color and structure deviations and traces of abrasion may occur during use.
Care and cleaning of your Shopper Bag
Cork is a “natural leather alternative” from the cork bark. It reacts to its environment. Sometimes the cork material darkens after long use and skin contact. This is normal. If you want to clean your cork bag: cork textile can be cleaned with a clean cloth and a soft dishwashing detergent and water. It is enough to wipe the cork textile gently. If they are stains, you can also wash the cork of our bag models gently by hand. After washing, hang up the bag and let it dry.
Experience cork and order your new cork tote bag here from MATES OF NATURE!